1 poem -
Of A Theory
1. Human beings are fashionable chemicals
2. Kiss and never tell the mood or the time.
3. He kept climbing to the top of the tree so he could see the future.
4. Which is higher, the number 48 or Mount Everest?
5. Living in erroneous dreams makes me think, and that isn't so bad.
6. People should be allowed to live like they want, they aren't hurting
7. In the time of my life I ate and drank
8. They will grow out of it. Everyone either does or grows into it and
better at it, so grow with it yourself.
9. Never call a person ugly, you don't know how you willed up.
10. If you were only a man, or only woman, it is hard to be a mench.
11. Before we had rational action, as opposed to instructions or habitual
behavior we have words. When these are enframed as entertainment,
elucidation or elevation, they are heard as investments.
12. Use music as a salutation.
13. He was a happy nonoffensive man and he had his hair parted on the
side showing of course that he was a right-hander.
14. I like most animals. More than most people. Who does the truth hurt?
15. A whistle blows it scares the animals, the train passes thought
that amazes the animals. So big and loud should be scary.
16. Amiable objects make the day grow brighter.
17. The inferno of creativity arties in synthetic sunshine